Naruto Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The years passed by 400 and the clans are destroyed. New villages were put up along with the birth of new countries.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kallen alone at the beach.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kallen Kurokira

Kallen Kurokira

Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm

"I can use my Genjutsu are to project my Image into your head... If you want" She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Haseo puts his kage hat back on draws his sword points it at the sea and gathers water particals and forms them into chairs and a table made of ice
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:35 pm

"Um, I could just touch you." Apricot said. Apricot thought that be better so she can get a full image of what she looks like.
Back to top Go down
Kallen Kurokira

Kallen Kurokira

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Kallen shruged. "If you want."
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Haseo sits in one of the chairs "yes the blind kage of the music despite her blindness she is very strong"Haseo rubs his arm"trust me not a good idea to pick a fight with her"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:44 pm

"Yes, you would know that." Apricot said. Apricot knew that she is the strongest of the three, and she touched Kallen's face accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Kallen Kurokira

Kallen Kurokira

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Kallen smiled. "I'm not as weak as I look, but, you two could still overpower me." she shruged. "Oh well, It is very nice to meet the two of you." She sat down in one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:50 pm

"remember i was close to beating you last time in the tournament if your hypnotism didnt catch me off gaurd every time i would have one' stopping himself"sorry about that i didnt mean to raise my voice forgive me"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:56 pm

"Yes, I know my hypnotism is very strong indeed its the way I battled if I'm blind, and I do forgive you Haseo." Apricot said. Apricot sat on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Kallen Kurokira

Kallen Kurokira

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Kallen leaned back and sighed. "So... I'm lucky enough to be sitting face-to-face with two very powerful Kage's?"
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:00 pm

"well were just two of the three most powerful actually" haseo said thinking of his genin days
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:01 pm

"Unlike me I grew up in isolation." Apricot said.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:04 pm

"grew up with a nagging mother a very drunk father and well here i am today"
Back to top Go down
Kallen Kurokira

Kallen Kurokira

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Kallen smiled slightly "My Family was brutaly murdered when I was Six."
Back to top Go down
Egress Kurokira

Egress Kurokira

PostSubject: ...............................   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Egress then suddenly appeared right behind Kallen....

"It was during an act of a Great Ninja World War....."
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Haseo looks at the new guest "hello there and i am very sorry to hear about your parents"
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Usuke walked in smirking throwing a kunai in the air"well now what do we have here?" Usuke stood at the hieght of six feet and two inches. he wore the kage hat the bore the symbol of the Kemuri-Sato in japanese lettering in the middle of his hat. he was waring the kage clothing with the silver pinstripe and the black hat to represent his country. he also had a goard of the poisonous fog from the kemuri-sato straped to his back. he also had two katana on his sides and a scroll of the wolf summoning also on his back. he wore a skull ring and his sliver hair showed from the sunlight. he stoped in his track waiting for the ninjas' replies. he smirked knowing two of them were of kage, but he had not known about the other ninja was she too kage or was she just a ninja.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-revolution.darkbb.com
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Haseo looks over to where the kage he had mentioned earlier as his heart pounded faster

"Usuke is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Egress Kurokira

Egress Kurokira

PostSubject: ..................   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Egress turned around and noticed a figure with kage robes on......

"Hm.."
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:56 pm

"you tell me my old friend" he smirks and tips the kage hat up smiling
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Haseo laughed a little and takes off his kage hat and put mugen back in his sheathe and put his sage coat back on

"yep thats usuke how have you been"
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:01 pm

"i duno i still been trying to fix my village from your damn ninja's encounter but otherwise its been fine...and you?"
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Haseo rubs the back of his head

"sorry about that me....well iv still been trying to recover from my last fight with apricot"
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:09 pm

"have you now?" smiles and remembers something but he then zones out
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Haseo bites his finger and places it on the ground a little white baby dragon appears in his lap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kallen alone at the beach.   Kallen alone at the beach. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kallen alone at the beach.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next