Naruto Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The years passed by 400 and the clans are destroyed. New villages were put up along with the birth of new countries.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a walk in the glaciers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseo

Haseo

a walk in the glaciers Empty
PostSubject: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Haseo walks out to the glacier field as hiyourinmaru flies behind him his kage hat covering his face as he sees a moving glacier and he draws mugen and lightly taps the giant block as it brakes into a million peices"hmmm the glaciers are moving which means there is a surge of heat around here il get someone on that"
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Hyo looked over the glaciers of that make up Glacier country as well as their hidden village Shimo no Sato. Out on one of the glaciers he saw a man with white hair and as he approached him he recognized him as The legendary Dragon Sage. Hey over there what is up
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:00 pm

Hiyourinamru flys off to get apricot Haseo turns around to see the man behind him "hyo its been to long how have you been"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Apricot comes to Shimo-Sato. "That is good right there." Apricot said. Apricot jumped off the dragon from straight up, and falling to the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Haseo goes wide eyed"holy shit"runs to catch her catches her and places her on the ground"geez apricot you need to be more careful"
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Hyo watched as The Dragon sages Dragon took off wishing to summon out his own serpents but deciding it might be better to wait for a bit and as the drago returned though before it could land a young maiden that Hyo recognized Immediately as the the Music Shadow jump off of its back. Instinctively Hyo ran towards the falling figure leaping into the sky catching her. Landing on the ground on an ice patch causing him to fall backwards with apricot on his chest. Hyo then laughed a response to the Dragon Sage's answer Just Fine Haseo or atleast i was until I slipped a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:11 pm

"So, I wanted to be reckless for once in my lifetime." Apricot said. Apricot didn't care about being somewhat reckless.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Haseo laughed a little "you need to be more careful hyo" hiyourinmaru lands behind haseo and coils up haseo pets hiyourinmaru's head "well you did get her but next time land before she gets the idea to jump off"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 pm

"So, I was being reckless it's not like it's gonna hurt me." Apricot said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:20 pm

It isn't his fault she was born missing more than just her sight I think she might have been born without her mind.Hyo said as he picked himself up off of the ground still laughing as he made fun of Apricot's wish to be reckless. Well what is going on Haseo and the same question goes to Lady Apricot
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:21 pm

"I was born with my mind I just been isolated for my entire life." Apricot said.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 pm

"the glaciers there moving and that never happens"
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Well Lady Apricot you couldn't put the fact that you have a mind by me. As for the glaciers Haseo it might be due to an underwater volcano or something similar though now that you mention it there might be something more to it. Hyo said his voice jokingly at first as he openly mocked the Music shadow turning to a serious tone as he redirected his attention to what Haseo had said.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:50 pm

"There is a volcano being activated." Apricot said. Apricot bent down, and put her hands on the glaciers.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Haseo takes out mugen and breaks the ice "we will soon find out"
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Hyo performed the Hebi Kuchiyose no jutsu three times Right by the broken ice causing the ice to break up more as Dokueki, Shikon, and Buru-Kiba shattered through it in response to Hyo's summoning Hey can you three Search the ocean floor for an Active volcano please

Dokueki's Sleek Head opened up his mouth Will Do

Shikon's Long toothed Jaw opened up speaking but shutting up As the third and obviously most powerful looked at him in response to what was said Why Me

As you wish Lord Hyo The third one that looked almost dragon like said before all three of them dived down into the water searching the ocean floor swimming out to the outskirts of Glacier Country in the general direction while also watching for any signs of Major destruction to the glaciers.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Apricot just sit there watching them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the glaciers   a walk in the glaciers Empty

Back to top Go down

a walk in the glaciers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Revolution :: Country Board :: Kuni-Hyouga :: Shimo-Sato-
Jump to: