Naruto Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The years passed by 400 and the clans are destroyed. New villages were put up along with the birth of new countries.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:08 pm

Apricot just stood there with her jutsus ready, and she is willing to fight whoever comes her way she knows that she's blind, but she knows how to fight with her disability.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:23 pm

You are the Music Shadow right. Hyo said as he aproached the woman who was obviously a few years younger than he was from the front though her eyes weren't responding to his movements she seemed to him ready to take on any who came across
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:26 pm

"If you meant Music Kage then yes I am." Apricot said. Apricot could hear his movements just perfectly, and looked according to his movements. She just ready for him to take her on no matter what else happens she would fight according.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Oh boy if you are the Music Shadow then that means I should probably do this. Hyo said as he pulled out his sword an nicked his left sleeve ripping it off at about mid forearm cutting it in half he then rolled it up into a small wads and stuffing them into his ear to act as earplugs. I am sorry but I am going to need you to talk a bit slower.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:53 pm

"That won't work against two of my jutsus that will only work against one." Apricot said. Apricot looked at him, and she smiled she did a sneaky smile that she always uses.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 pm

What won't Hyo asked with an innocent voice after reading her lips. Well that is as first i have never known a Kage to only have three jutsu's i just hope that the third one that will be blocked is the reason why she only needs three. Hyo then sheathed his sword switching his hand over to the Reverse-blade ready to draw it at a moments notice And what makes you think i am going to fight you for all you know i might just be walking by.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:07 pm

She put her hand up, and grabbed onto Demon-Wind Shuriken, and she smiled. "You can't escape me Paper Shadow Clan member.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:13 pm

So you know I am the Paper shadow oh well but that still doesn't mean I want to fight though if you are going to attack me then I have no choice but to fight back Hyo took up a stance that put his right leg forward with his Reverse blade at the ready should she actually attack him.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Apricot activated the Destined Song and it became a shield around her, and she smiled, and she didn't moved until the first jutsu Music Shine needs to be activated.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Hyo brought his left hand up to right infront of his face his index and middle sticking straight up as his crystal started to glow green then almost immediately changed to yellow. Hyo brought his hand down to his neck pulling out his necklace so that it was plainly visible Hyo then pulled out a sheet of paper out of his holster with his left hand holding it between his pointer and middle finger. He left his holster open knowing that should the attack be one of the jutsu's that she was talking about then his paper barrier would probably be more effective than his reverse blade but kept his right hand on his sword.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Apricot's first attack is the strongest of the bunch she activated Music Shine. Music Shine attacked Hyo.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Not sure what the light was concealing for an offensive move or even if it was Hyo called for a paper barrier to be put into place by flicking his left wrist directing the paper around him.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:17 pm

The music shine attacked him, and this jutsu is a mystery to people outside of Music village.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Hyo sat in the near pitch black shadow created by his barrier that completely surrounded him encasing him in a dome. Hyo waited for the light created by the Song of the Music Shadow to dissipate planning his next move in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow   Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind Kage Ninja vs The Paper Shadow
Page 1 of 1