Naruto Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The years passed by 400 and the clans are destroyed. New villages were put up along with the birth of new countries.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Apricot was just trying to get around on her own, and she never gotten anywhere, so she just sat there waiting for someone to come to see her. She just sit there on the bench it kinda looks like she can see, but she can't by any means. She just kept sitting there without ever the intention of getting up she doesn't have her cane with her she never carries it around cause its too much work to carry it around cause she just wants to make sure that she doesn't get any hardest on her she really hates doing everything by carrying that cane around. She just sit there waiting for anyone to come so she doesn't have to be alone. She just kept being in the same spot as she put herself.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Usuke whistles when he walks in then he notices the girl he smiles and walks up to her. "pretty nice day out but why is a girl like you alone in these parts not that it's dangerous or anything im just curious." he smiles and tips his kage hat he takes it off and puts it to his side looks at her with amuzement
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-revolution.darkbb.com
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:07 pm

"May I touch your face?" Apricot asked. Apricot looked at him, and she really doesn't know how much she can spend doing trying to do what she could do without trying to get up. "I'm a Blind Kage of the Music Village my name is Apricot Viritniyriia." Apricot said.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:10 pm

"ah the music village such a wonderful and peaceful place it is. I am the Smoke kage Usuke from the Land of Air. Oh and to answer your question, yes you may.."
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Apricot touched his face, and she felt everything that Usuke has, and she wonders how much she could go because she doesn't know how much she could do, and she wondered about a lot of things in her lifetime, but she wonders about it later.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:41 pm

He smiles and looks at her"are you blind miss?"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:51 pm

"Yes, I am." Apricot said. Apricot looked at him with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:26 pm

"i respect that...if you don't mind me saying so but you are the beauty of this village and really i think i would like to get to know you more if you don't mind that is"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:33 pm

"Sure I love it if you did I don't mind at all because I really love to see how much you could get to know me." Apricot said. Apricot kept trying to figure out her life.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:36 pm

"well then i am glad that you have accepted my offer." he smiles
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Apricot put her hand in his, and she smiles. "Sure let's go somewhere you could get to know me." Apricot said.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:48 pm

"oh and where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:55 pm

"Just down a ways I felt an umbrella cart with food." Apricot said.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:58 pm

"well then lets go" helps her up
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:11 pm

"Sure." Apricot said. Apricot stood up with the help of Usuke.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 pm

he guides her still holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 pm

She smiled, and she kissed Usuke on the cheek then she smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:31 pm

he looked away and smiled and kept leading her "so uh where is it"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:33 pm

"It's on the right." Apricot said. They came across it, and she smiled. "Here we are." Apricot said.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:36 pm

"may i ask you something? if your blind how did you remember the direction to go and when to stop...to you count your steps or do you remember something when you walked by here like for instance the smell of the food or a rock on the ground?"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 pm

"My sense of smell is a lot more sharper, and the smell of food is coming right under my nose." Apricot said.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:39 pm

"well then i guess that means only one thing...my treat buy what you want"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:47 pm

"Okay I want a chili cheese dog." Apricot said.
Back to top Go down
Usuke
Admin
Usuke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:50 pm

"cool well im not hungry so yeah" gives the guy the money
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia

Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:54 pm

"Thank you." Apricot said. Apricot kissed him, and she kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)   Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Usuke (Usuke and Apricot only private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next